Monday, February 6, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Good MONDAY morning! Glad to have you all back for another Monday Madness...Imagine That! For today's project I am showcasing a My Creative Time stamp set called Many Greetings. You can view and purchase this stamp set (along with all of the MCT stamps and dies) HERE



This card is on page 22 of the Imagine More Cards Cricut cartridge. I cut it so it was right about the size of an A2 card.  The image on the front and the butterfly were part of different images on this same cartridge. I used some miscellaneous pearls that I had on hand, PaperTrey Ink twine and faux stitching to finish it off. 

I also wanted to print some patterns for the inside of my card to make it coordinate with the front side. 


That's all for today! Don't forget to stop by the other designers blogs and get some more inspiration for using your Imagines!

And...if you haven't heard already, Emma has added two new designers to the team! 


Don't forget to stop by and show them some love! 

13 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

Love the way this card opens up and the colors are great together.

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable! I love the style of this card, and the colors are so pretty!!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job!This is so sweet:)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! I love your gate card! love the soft colors and the dark ink together!!!

Unknown said...

Nice card...love to see these Imagine projects. I love my I!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW...WOW...I love this one!! So pretty,i love the distressing!! :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love this!!! I didnt even know this was on the cart! I need to check it out! hugs

Nancy

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love that it opens in the middle. I don't do that often enough and it adds so much to a card. Terrific pattern choices for this card too. You ladies make an Imagine look SO enticing. Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

What a pretty card Jeanne! I just love the butterfly. And your simple little bow with a gem is so beautiful!

hugs
Cassandra

quilt4fun2 said...

A great card...I like the design and how it opens. The notebook paper gives so much interest. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

I love these patterns and the butterfly Ms. Jeanne!

Kim H said...

Jeanie ~ OH my I LOVE that card! I never knew that was on tha cartridge! What great paper choices and elements! WOW! FABULOUS job! I am so going to have to try this! Thanks for the shout out too ~ so glad to work with you too!
tfs

Vicky said...

love how this card turned out looks fabulous. great idea