Monday, February 27, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That!

Good morning! And welcome to another Monday Madness...Imagine That episode! As always, Emma challenged her design team to break out those Cricut Imagines and use them on a project for today. I chose to use the cartridge Lori's Garden. It took me a LONG time to get this cartridge, because it was exclusive at one point. I scooped it up as soon as it became available on the Cricut website. :)


I spritzed the flower with some Glimmer Mist.

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake cardstock
Lori's Garden Imagine Cartridge (for all patterns and colors)
Misc Bazzill cardstock (brown)
My Creative Time "Hello Spring" stamp set
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge (page 21)
Stampin' Up Early Espresso ink
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist
misc pearl

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

14 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I am LOVING your glimmered flower, and the way you did the strips of background paper! Fabulous!!!

girlia said...

your card turned out gorgeous

Kim H said...

Jeannne ~ WOW!I LOVE what you did with the pattern paper! Oh and my LOVE for flowers hasn't stopped because yours is so beautiful! Love how you used the mist!

Glora said...

WOW!!!! I totally LOVE this. It is SO super gorgeous! The whole card layout is amazing and I love the colors and patterns you chose too. And that beautiful flower just finishes everything off perfectly! AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

Crafty Moni said...

Cute card, Im loving the colors:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Amy C said...

Such a pretty card and that flower is gorgeous!! I am really wanting Lori's Garden, too.

tracym110 said...

Beautiful card Jeanne!! That flower is gorgeous! I love the colors!
Tracy M :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love that flower!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. I love the brown edge...is it a punch or what? Cricut didn't cut that one.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

Love your colors and the flower is PERFECT!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,this card is sooo amazing,Jeanne! I love everything about..the colors,the flower...everything!! :)

Jeanne said...

Hi! The punch is a Martha Stewart border punch, I don't recall the name of it though. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Kim's Kreations said...

Love the flower. The glimmer mist gave the flower just the right amount of glitz. I also think the patterned paper from the the Imagine is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love making these big flowers as a focal point and yours is gorgeous. I hope I win the stamp set it is super cute and will make many happy cards!!!!thanks Merri Lynn from Hazel Dell