Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!! Today over at My Creative Time, it's time for another 3-D Wednesday! That means that the design team is showcasing any 3-D project!

For my project today, I decided to spice up one of the kraft boxes I just received from Trendy Twine. I added some paper from The Paper Studio "Oops A Daisy" paper stack. It's cut a 1/4" smaller than the box sides, and I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink. The flower is cut from the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge with the same coordinating papers. I can't believe that this was the first time I used that cartridge for a full flower, I LOVE the way it turned out! I spritzed the flower with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist and the leaves with Lily Pad Glimmer Mist.


The saddle stitched ribbon is Celebrate It from Hobby Lobby (I believe).


The sentiment is from the My Creative Time "Mom You Rock" stamp set and I used the Fancy frame stamp and die set for the tag. 

9 comments:

girlia said...

Beautiful flower

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Your big flower is absolutely gorgeous, and I just love all of the cute patterned papers you used on your box!

Glora said...

This is GORGEOUS! Those colors just REALLY pop and I haven't actually cut a whole flower from my Flower Shoppe cartridge yet either, but I really NEED to. This is just TOO beautiful! Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

just beautiful! thanks, now there's another cart I'm going to have to get! ;)

Kim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim H said...

Okay let's try this again! This treat box is so BEAUTIFUL! I LoVe how bright and cheerful it is! My LOVE for flowers is making me love your! FABULOUS job ~ as always!

Shar said...

Jeanne this is the cutest! Love your flower!!! :)

Laurie HIMCR said...

This turned out sooo pretty!

Cassandra said...

How pretty!!! The sentiment is perfect for that beautiful flower!!!

hugs
Cassandra