Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Creative Time :: Favorite Stamp of the Month!

Good morning! And welcome to another installment of the My Creative Time Favorite Stamp of the Month! This week we are showcasing any stamp from the first three My Creative Time editions. These three editions have some of my favorite sentiments in them, so it was hard for me to choose one for a project! And Emma is choosing one stamp set from each edition that will be on sale!

You can view them here, First Edition BundleSecond Edition Bundle and 

For my project, I chose the stamp set, Turn That Frown Upside Down

This super cute little Monkey is from the Lettering Delights 
Monkey Around Cut It files.
The background shape is a shape file from the Silhouette Store and all cuts were made with my Cameo. :)

My super cute little monkey is also on an action wobble. :)



Supplies:
Stampin' Up Early Espresso, More Mustard, and Pool party cardstock
Bazzill textured cardstock from my stash
Cosmo Cricket Wanted 6x6 paper stack
Lettering Delights Monkey Around Cut It files
Silhouette Store background shape file
My Creative Time Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set
Recollections Pearls
Stampin' Up Early Espresso Ink
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Action Wobble

It's also a Link Up Party! 
If you own any stamp sets from the original three editions, create a project, head over to My Creative Time and link it up!
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

16 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so cute! I love the little monkey!!
Kristan

Seahorse Creations said...

Your monkey is so cute, love the background cute.

Crafting Katie said...

What an adorable card! I love the shape and the colors you used, and that monkey is too cute! Perfect for the sentiment!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh this card is just ADORABLE! That monkey is way tooooo CUTE! The shape and colors of your card are just incredible! Oh I want that monkey card! Great job!

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww Jeann this is So cute and I just love the little monkey. Very Pretty Card!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh yea, I can comment today! this is too stinkin' cute!

girlia said...

OMG this is just adorable. This little monkey truly seems happy

Glora said...

How darling!!!! This monkey is SO cute and on an Action Wobble! PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

scrapdiva said...

very cute,love it

tracym110 said...

OMG!! Cutest monkey EVER!!! I love the shape and just everything about this card! I must go give lettering delights more of my money!! lol!
Tracy

Shar said...

Ack! A monkey! I LOOOOOOVE monkeys!! he is adorbs!! Awesome card, Jeanne!!

{I won't apologize for all the !!!! marks. LOL}

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card...cute cut file and like the layering!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is sooo ADORABLE!I TOTALLY LOVE that sweet little monkey, TOO CUTE!:)

Cassandra said...

What a cutie! Love that you put him on an action wobble :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love the little monkey Jeanne!! Awesome job my friend! hugs

Nancy

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Awe...love this card. Great fun with that monkey and the perfect sentiment.