Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! Today over at My Creative Time it's time for another 3-D Wednesday! That means the design team is showcasing ANY 3-D project 
other than a card or layout. 

For my super cute, adorable little Rocking Horse treat holder, I used a file from SVG Cuts! Aren't these just the cutest?! You can view this particular file HERE

My sentiment is from the My Creative Time All Star Baby stamp set, which you view or purchase HERE.

I used Make the Cut software with my Cameo and everything came 
out perfect once again. 
Supplies:
Bazzill and Stampin' Up cardstock from my stash
DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy and Baby Girl paper stacks
SVG Cuts Bundle of Joy file
My Creative Time All Stay Baby stamp set
Trendy Twine - Posy and Sky twine
e. pearls
Pebble's, Inc. chalks

Hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday! Stop back by tomorrow, for another great project!

15 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are so cute!! I really want a cameo!!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Jeanne!

Leanne said...

Awww these are adorable Jeanne!! They would be so cute for a baby shower! One of these days I'm going to get my cameo!! I want one so bad! Hugs, Leanne

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ These are seriously ADORABLE! What a great idea for a shower! The cuts are PERFECTION! I have to agree! The sentiment fits PERFECTLY on them too! Again ~ I said iIam NOT buying a Cameo ...YET! Lol After seeing these oh my! FABULOUS job!

Gaylynn said...

Saw this on fb and had to come over here and tell you how cute they turned out. The stamps work perfectly with them. :)

Cathryn said...

These are the most adorable little things! PERFECT colors and papers! Great baby shower idea! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh,these are adorable,Jeanne!! Such a cute idea!! Love the colors!! :)

Glora said...

These are the CUTEST!!!!! I totally need to be able to buy and cut SVG's. There are just too many adorable options out there. You sure did a beautiful job on these!!!! I LOVE them! Hugs- Glora

Cassandra said...

How super fun and cute!!!! What great little baby shower favors!!! The colors and papers are great. And I must say that you are the svg queen!!!

hugs

Amy C said...

These are soooo adorable!! I love the cute little rocking horses.....perfect for any baby shower.

quilt4fun2 said...

These cuts are too cute...wish I could use SVG's to cut...maybe someday! The pearls and twine are perfect embellishments.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafty Moni said...

These are really cute:)They would be perfect for a babyshower:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

monita23@ca.rr.com

girlia said...

Too adorable.

scrapdiva said...

super adorable!!!

Tammy said...

Adorable and love your colors.