Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Imagine and a birthday card!

I'm just a little late in posting this birthday card, but wanted to share it anyway! I used my Imagine for this project. The designs and colors were all printed from the Imagine More cartridge.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Dark Chocolate cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments stamp set
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Stampin' Up Rhinestones
Stampin' Up Early Espresso Ink

I love how the Imagine makes it so easy to create a fabulous project. All of the solid and patterns on the cartridge coordinate and look fabulous together. It's super easy to print and cut, and I think that the cutting is actually better on the Imagine than on my regular Cricut Expression. The ink seems to last a very long time, I've had my Imagine since September of last year and I have not had to change the ink yet. :)

3 comments:

girlia said...

beautifiul

Beth Anne in PA said...

Really pretty card...TFS! Love the colors :)

Kim H said...

Oh yet another fabulous card! I need to use mine more! I like how you twisted the layers! Great job!