Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Treats and Jaded Blossom Stamps!

I needed some super easy treat ideas for my kiddos classmates for Valentine's Day. Since kids just rip into the paper/wrappers to get to the candy, wanted to do something that they couldn't really destroy, but just slip the candy out of. :) Then I came across Liz's blog post over at Liz's Paper Loft. I just love this little treat pouch, and it's easy enough to make a ton without any die cutting. This was my solution, since I had to make 56 of them! 

I basically did the same treat pouch as Liz did, only I made mine 5x5 squares to start off with, and then I used my Cropodile to cut a hole in the middle for the sucker. 



Don't these new Jaded Blossom stamps go perfect with them?! I used the Valentine Treats and Love Bites stamp sets. My kiddos picked the sentiments...I hope no one gets offended by the Bite Me sucker treats! 



I found the paper at my local scrapbook store, and can't even remember the name of it. I chose this cute monster paper for the boys. :o)

17 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are soooo cute Jeanne!! I love the bite me one! :)

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! lol- my daughter just came in the room and said "awe mom you should of thought of that" lol hilarious the things kids say, I must say I may be lifting this though! lol love it girl !!!

Glora said...

These are SO cute! I love how you made the little envelopes into sucker holders. I LOVE it! hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

very cute! I actually thought of doing those for our 3-D Wednesday! they are quick and easy and that's what you need when you have to make a TON of them! lol

Crystal said...

Great project! This will be a hit in school!

girlia said...

Wow that is a great idea. I never would have thought to use the diaper fold for suckers. Very clever!

Rosie said...

I love these!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

lovin' those sentiments!!! --C

Kim H said...

What a CLEVER idea! I LOVED when I saw Liz do these! These are just taking them to another level! CUTE!

Shar said...

These are just the cutest! The sentiments are just adorable!!!

Jovan said...

OMG...these are AWESOME!

Kim Ricketts said...

These are super cute!!! I am going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing!

Kim :)

Jamie said...

I love these! Such and awesome sucker holder!

Cyndi S said...

Adorable.

Linda said...

I love this fold. It's especially cute as lollipop holders!

Linda

Raven B said...

hahahah these are all so adorable and funny! I simply love them! you did such a great job!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Jaded Blossom.

Hugs,
Raven