Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm a love pirate...

Good morning and Happy President's Day! If you're lucky enough to have the day off, I hope you enjoy it!

If you are looking for the My Creative Time blog hop click HERE!

Have you checked out the newest stamps from Jaded Blossom yet?! I got mine last week, but had to wait for the weekend to start playing. My favorite set is definitely the Cheesy Pick Ups stamp set. :) And when I saw this sentiment, I knew exactly what cut file from Lettering Delights I just had to use with it!


Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black, Pure Poppy, White, and Soft Stone cardstock
Stampin' Up cardstock
Lettering Delights Be My Matey paper pack (printed with my Epson 1100)
PaperTrey Ink Twine
Jaded Blossom Cheesy Pick Ups

Have a fabulous Monday!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this cute card, well done.

Seahorse Creations said...

Your pirate is so adorable, love it.

Michelle said...

freaking adorable Jeanne !!! love love love, this card is so clean and so cute!!! ♥

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! This is SO cute and creative! You are awesome! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Jeanne!

Your are card is darling! Isn't that Cheesy stamp set the BEST?!?!

Ruthie :)

Kate said...

This is so cute. Love that stamp set too.

Hugs,
Kate

girlia said...

OMG! He is just too adorable.

Melissa said...

Cute!

Jovan said...

I love this card!

Rosie said...

super cute pirate!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ he is just the most ADORABLE little pirate!