Sunday, February 12, 2012

The secret to staying young...

Who's up for yet another birthday card? You can never have enough birthday cards...ever. :) This one I made for my sister-in-law, whose birthday is this Wednesday.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and Vintage Cream cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Dark Chocolate felt
Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time All Around Birthday Time
My Creative Time Wow, So Many Candles
Stampin' Up Border punch
Stampin' Up Notebook border punch
Stampin' Up tag punch
My Creative Time Stitched Scallop and Circle dies

7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I love this card. The papers, colors, sentiment, everything! Great job.

Linda

Kristie W. said...

Great card. Everything you used really pulls it together nicely!

Kim H said...

Your SIL is going to LOVE this card! Great choice of cards again! LOVING the papers! TFS

girlia said...

Adorable card. I know she will love it.

Doris P. said...

LOL I love this card and the sentiment is perfect! parkernana4@aol.com

Glora said...

This card is PERFECT! It is beautiful and classy! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

Arcy Scraps said...

what a cute fun card! absolutely loooove that punch!