Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Have a slam dunk birthday!!

Sunday was my oldest son's 12th birthday! I can't believe that it's been 12 years already! He is already turning into an accomplished young man. He is an academically gifted student, getting a 8th grade Algebra credit, and has a college level reading score! Okay, enough of my bragging. ;)
He wants to be a professional basketball player right out of college, so I of course had to use some of My Creative Time's new sports stamps for his birthday card.

I did some masking to get the perfect sentiment for the card.
Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink white and black cardstock
The Paper Studio "Basketballs" paper
misc Bazzill textured cardstock

My Creative Time stamps:
Slam Dunk
Wow, So Many Candles (birthday)
My Favorite Sayings (Have a)
Stitched Circle die

4 comments:

Glora said...

WOW! I love the sentiment you made by masking the stamps, it IS SO PERFECT! This is an awesome birthday card! Happy birthday to your son! He sounds like a terrific son, you must be so proud! Hugs- Glora

Tammy said...

Wow! Glad I purchased these stamps, your card is awesome.

My Creative Time said...

OMG!!!! Your card is just FABULOUS my sweet friend!;) Well, it looks like we were BOTH lucky w/our SMART & HANDSOME boys!;) I hope your son had a SUPER FUN & SPECIAL Birthday!
Big huge hugs,
Emma;)

quilt4fun2 said...

A boy to be proud of...sounds like he is on the right track. He will love his card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com