Monday, March 19, 2012

My Creative Time :: Imagine That and a Link Up Party!

I can't believe it's Monday already! It seems like these days are just flying by and before we know it, kids will be out of school and summer will be in full swing! :)

Today, over at My Creative Time, it's time for another Imagine That episode! Today's challenge comes with a twist, it's a color challenge!

We are all required to use the colors pink, gray, white and black on our project!
So with that...here's my project for today!
For this card, I printed the both the polka dot and the clock Imagine patterns out on the Raspberry Fizz pink cardstock and then printed the clock pattern out again on white. Then I took some different size circle punches and just punched a few of the clocks out, so the pink would show through. Super easy!
Supplies:
My Creative Time My One and Only stamp set
PaperTrey Ink Black, White, and Raspberry Fizz cardstock
Bazzill gray textured cardstock
Teresa Collins Black & White Imagine cartridge
Martha Stewart punch

Emma is also hosting Mr. Linky over on her blog! If you'd like to join in, just follow the color scheme and link up your projects. You'll have one week to complete the project!

*Remember, if you don't own an Imagine, just use patterned paper in your project. You're still welcome to join in!*

We can't wait to see what you come up with!

7 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Love the hot pink!! The clock background is perfect with the sentiment!!
Kristan

Crafting Katie said...

This is so clever, Jeanne! At first I thought you colored some of the clocks with Copics. Great idea!

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Jeanne! Awesome job with the punches! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

I LOVE this. And how genius to punch some of them out so that the pink showed through. It looks SO cool. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

I am with everyone else! What a CLEVER idea! I thought you colored them too! OMG! You always amaze me! LOVE those colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very creative with the clocks and I love that raspberry fizz paper! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card Jeanne!!! Wow, I love the color combo:)Love how you did the clocks! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com