Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Thinking of You Card

Good morning! I hope that you are all having a fabulous weekend! I've got a movie planned with my boys and then I'm going to spend some more time in my craft room playing. :) 

But first, I have a thinking of you / sympathy card for a co-worker who recently lost a family member. These cards are always so hard for me to make. But with the help of some fabulous My Creative Time stamps and dies, I think it turned out perfectly. 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Soft Stone and Black card stock
My Mind's Eye Meadowlark 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
My Creative Time Fun Pockets
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique Metallic Classic hemp twine
Spellbinders Foliage dies
e. pearls

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card for such a sad occasion. Enjoy the movies with your boys. What are you going to see?

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Love that little pocket with the flowers...beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

ps...My kids were big movie buffs...even as little ones. We loved going to movies as a family. Now my son is 17...a severe faux pas to go to the show with your parents. My daughter at 19...doesn't mind tagging along.

janner said...

Lovely card. I love the pocket die. I'm so glad I have this set.

Kim Ricketts said...

These are the hardest cards to make but I think you just made the perfect card! My mom saw that I liked it on facebook and LOVED it!!! She loves everything about it!! I have a feeling I will be placing an order soon!! LOVE IT Jeanne!!!

~Kim

Glora said...

I seriously have a hard time with this sort of card too, but you did such a beautiful job with it. This is perfect and will be much appreciated. Hugs- Glora

Rosie said...

These cards are the hardest to make! love your card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ beautiful card for such a sad occasion but you did an amazing job! Love the colors and of course the dies and stamps! This will comfort them during this difficult time!