Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday

Good morning and welcome to another 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time! Today is all about REDUCE, REUSE, and RECYCLE! So we have each created a 3-D item using ANY recycled item in our homes. 
I chose to recycle this super cute little gift bag!
 Supplies:
Small Gift Bag
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
Heidi Grace Daydream paper pack
Core'dinations cardstock
Echo Park Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain paper stack
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine

Join me back here tomorrow for another new project!


12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Ok...I want to go check out all my plain gift bags now and decorate one. Yours is super cute!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Great altered bag...too cute! Lee-Ann :)

Cathryn said...

Adorable gift bag, great job Jeanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ okay this is just to stinkin cute!!! I LOVE that stamp set but how cute and clever to use a bag from another giftand decorate it to you need! you know i love the papers and colors!! CLEVER idea!

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a cute gift bag,Jeanne!! I love the adorable flowers! :)

Cassandra said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I just love the colors :)

Shar said...

Super sweet! Love the bright and cheery flowers! Great job, Jeanne!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your gift bag is just BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE the sweet PK flowers and great job coloring it too!!!:)

Glora said...

This is BEAUTIFUL. I love a gift bag that has been done up. It definitely makes it more special. This is ADORABLE! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Such a Beautiful Gift Bag. Love it.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy C said...

Fabulous project Jeanne!! I love the fun fresh colors. Thanks for joining us at PKS Challenge this week!!

Linda Hancock said...

Thanks for sharing all the neat cards - I'm not real creative and your projects here help me get some good ideas.