Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day out there to all those wonderful Fathers! My boys and I are spending the day with dad and just doing whatever he wants to do. So I guess that means we'll be fishing or out riding the Razor. :) 

But first, here is the Father's Day card for my hubby and the fabulous father of our two boys! :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream and Black cardstock
Echo Park Times and Seasons 6x6 paper stack
Peachy Keen Stamps May Stamp of the Month Kit
My Creative Time Tag Dies
Natural Hemp Cord

And, since I have my own dad, here is the super quick card I made for him! Happy Father's Day dad! I hope your day is great!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
Echo Park Note to Self 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Here's Lookin' At You
My Creative Time Tag Dies
PaperTrey Ink Felt and button
Pro 31 Designs Burlap
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Misc brads and eyelet

Enjoy your Sunday with those special daddies!

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great cards to two important men in your life. Hope it is a wonderful day.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Houses Built of Cards said...

Both cards are GREAT! LOVE your paper choices for the first one!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful Father's Day cards!! Lee-Ann :)

Glora said...

These are both classy and PERFECT! I LOVE them both. I hope you and the boys had a great day with your husband. I'm also so EXCITED about your week over at Everyday Cricut. How exciting!!!! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

tO CUTE. i REALLY LOVE THE TEXTURE TOO.

Rosie said...

both cards are awesome!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ I think both cards are just FABULOUS! Of course I love the dies and sentiments ~ oh and the papers too! lol! They both will LOVE them beyond words! I hope you enjoyed your hubby's day! Especially with ALL of you together!