Monday, June 18, 2012

Everyday Cricut :: Guest Designer Day 1!

Good Monday morning! I am so super excited today because this is the start of my guest designer week over at Everyday Cricut! I have always enjoyed all of the fabulous Cricut projects that both Joy and Melanie have day after day, not only on the Everday Cricut blog, but on their personal blogs as well! 

I decided to start off with an Imagine project. This cut is from the new Imagine Word of Mouth art cartridge. I am totally in love with it, mainly because of all the fabulous sayings! And the colors are well...just perfect!
I used both a solid color and a pattern for the front of the card. And then added some super yummy burlap and hemp twine from Liz's PaperLoft Boutique. :) The buttons are from the Vintage Collection over at PaperTrey Ink. I also used pop dots to pop up the Be Happy saying.
And what's a fabulous card, without a fabulous sentiment?! These sentiments are from the Wow So Many Candles birthday stamp set over at My Creative Time.
Supplies:
My Creative Time Wow So Many Candles
Liz'z PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine and burlap
PaperTrey Ink Vintage buttons

And don't forget to tune in tomorrow for my Day 2 guest designer project...and a little sneaky peek of some ALL NEW My Creative Time stamps! Thanks for stopping and visiting today, I hope the rest of your Monday is fabulous!

GIVEAWAY TIME!!
Everyday Cricut is having a FABULOUS giveaway this week! You can read all about it HERE!

10 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Congrats on Guest Designer!! I love the colours on this card!! The buttons and burlap are a nice touch!!
Kristan

Glora said...

AWESOME card. It is bright and BEAUTIFUL. The burlap adds so much to it. I'm so excited for your guest designer time over at Everyday Cricut! Hugs- Glora

snappy scrappy said...

Congrats and great job. Love the bright colours!! Lee-Ann :)

janner said...

Super card. Congrats on guest designer!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ I LVOE it! OMG! I had no idea about this cartirdge but the ENABLER alert went off! The colors and cuts are just INCREDIBLE!!! The hemp, burlap and buttons are the PERFECT touch! I can't wait to see what you have instore for us the rest of the week!

girlia said...

Great job

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER cool looking card Jeanne!I LOVE the great colors,Congrats on guest designer!:)

Rosie said...

cool card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Cool Card. Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kate

quilt4fun2 said...

I love cards with bright colors. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com