Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Creative Time :: 3-D Wednesday

Okay my crafty friends! It's time for another 3-D Wednesday over at My Creative Time! This week's theme is "men!" Since Father's Day is just around the corner, we thought it would be nice to honor those special men in our life!
This "manly" cut is from a file over at SVG Cuts. I used the Father's Day Mega Pack and only cut out the little goodie box and stripes. That way i could use a sentiment from one of Emma's newest stamps and some of her amazing dies!

Supplies:
Bazzill Kraft cardstock
PaperTrey Ink VIntage Cream, Spring Rain and Enchanted Evening card stock
Echo Park For the Record 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Here's Lookin' At You

I hope you all enjoy your Wednesday!

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Such a cute little bag!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

Your bag is adorable, Jeanne! I love the handles on it, and you decorated it perfectly!

Glora said...

This is a WAY cool bag. I love the top and the stripes are SO cool too. You finished it off perfectly with Emma's stamps and dies. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ DANG ~ you know I LOVE this because it isn't from the Cricut! I just LOVe this little bag and how it looks! So COOL! Those papers scream Dad and so do those dies and sentiment! I ADORE it and so will your man in your life!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT Father's Day project Jeanne!I LOVE the little bag and all the great details,LOOKS AWESOME!Have a great day!!!:)

Kate said...

Such a cute bag, really like the paper too.

Hugs,
Kate

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!! I love it!!

~Kim

Cathryn said...

Very striking box Jeanne! The papers look terrific1 Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

What a great cut! You are my Cameo hero :)

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great bag cut! I love how you decorated it and the papers you chose! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

I want a Cameo so bad! These SVG Cuts are so cute!!! You are so good at these projects!! Great job! hugs

Nancy

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com