Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Scrap Chick :: 3-D Picnic Basket and Sandwich set!

Hi there again! It's been a busy week this week! But I just HAD to use this new file from My Scrap Chick! And if you haven't already, head on over to My Scrap Chick to check out the newly designed website! there is now a search feature and a new member section that will allow you to track your purchases and freebies! I'm super excited about it!

Anywho...one of the newest files is this Picnic Basket and Sandwich set! Once I saw it, I had to make time to cut it with my Cameo. It is super easy to put together, and then all you have to do is embellish it. :)
The patterned papers are digital papers from Jessica Sprague and printed on my Epson printer. This set is the Cosmo Cricket Mr. Camper paper pack.
 I knew the Jaded Blossom Food and Drink stamp set would be PERFECT for it!
 Supplies:
Bazzill white textured cardstock (for printing)
Misc Bazzill cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Stampin' Up early Espresso cardstock
Jaded Blossom Food and Drink stamp set

Stop by again tomorrow for another new project. And next week, we'll start some sneaky peeks of the newest release over at My Creative Time. And trust me, like I say every month, YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS RELEASE! I mean it!

I hope the rest of your Thursday is fabulous!

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so adorable!!! Love the Alice in Wonderland...esque stamping!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ this is just darling! I LOVE it! how cute is that basket and those sammies! What a FABULOUS idea! i love the whole scene you set up to taking the picture ~ so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so so so cute!!! What an awesome way to give a gift;)

Micia

janner said...

I love this. The basket is so creative.Great job!

Glora said...

How cute is this?!!!! I love it and those digi papers are PERFECT for it. Thanks for sharing more SVG inspiration. There are so many awesome possibilities out there. Hugs- Glora

Adrian said...

So awesome!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this Jeanne! The paper is perfect! And such a cute little sandwich too!

Ashley Nicole said...

This is just the cutest. Perfect sentiments. Def need to go check out that set.
Ashley