Monday, June 4, 2012

My Creative Time :: Monday Madness...Imagine That and a challenge!

Good morning! I hope your Monday turns out to be just fabulous! It's the start of a brand new week! Today over at My Creative Time, it's time for another challenge. And it involves using your Cricut Imagine. :)

For this weeks's Monday Madness...Imagine That all you have to do is follow the theme of "Happiness!" So create anything that comes to mind that makes YOU happy. You can create a card, layout or 3-D item, using any My Creative Time stamps and dies. And of course, use your Imagine if you have one. But don't worry, if you don't own a Cricut Imagine, feel free to use patterned paper on your project. Then head on over to Emma's blog to link up your project!

For my card today, I decided to go with a summer theme. I LOVE the summertime. The kiddos are out of school, you can take some much needed family vacations, and everyday is simply beautiful. 

Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Cricut Imagine Hopscotch pattern cartridge 
(for all patterns and textured solid colors)
Creative Memories Traveler Cricut cartrudge
My Creative Time Have Fun in the Sun
Misc brads

Remember to link up your project over at My Creative Time, you have until June 17th to to join in on our challenge!

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love the flip flops and the pretty paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ your card screams SUMMER and happiness! LOVE the stamps with the flip flops! Again the papers ~ just love how you mix and match ALL the fun colors and patterns!

Migdalia said...

What a Super Cute card!!!Love the flip flops!!!TFS

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

this card is awesome! love all the colors and patterns!! summer is my favorite time of the year!!

Glora said...

SUMMER!!!! YAY! I love this card so much. It just screams summer. Terrific colors, stamp choice and image. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Gina said...

i LOVE this! makes me want to go to the beach NOW!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com
babi96 at aol dot com

Cassandra said...

Flip flops and primary colors....doesn't get any more summery than that! LOVE IT :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Blue skies, sunny yellow and great flip flops! It makes me think about happy warm sunny summer days for sure. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Cute card. Love the sentiment/saying. Great colors and patterns.
Ashley

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job,LOVE the cute little flip flops!!:)