Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some birthday cards using the Birthday Doodles kit!

Good morning! Today I have two super quick birthday cards to share! The first one is for the daughter of one of my sweetest friends! Happy, Happy Birthday Savannah! I hope your day is wonderful! :)
My second card is for my JenJen, who is basically like my little sister! We've known her for years and she is turning 21 on Saturday! So Happy, Happy Birthday to you JenJen! 
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black cardstock
My Pink Stamper Birthday Doodles Kit
Stampin' Up White embossing powder
iRock and gems

I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday! 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great cards...graphic and bright! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow jeanne, those colors are awesome! great birthday cards!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME card Jeanne!the colors are soooo bright,BEAUTIFUL!Have a great day my friend!!:)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ What bright and fun birthday cards! Did you sew too??? Oh my ~ LOVE it!