Friday, June 1, 2012

Thinking of you!

T.G.I.F! It's Friday and it's June 1st! Today I have a simple card made with some fabulous My Creative Time dies and stamps! It's for a special friend, just to let her know I'm thinking about her. :)

Supplies:
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
Authentique 6x6 Bundle: Gathering
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
My Creative Time Fun Pockets
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique Seam Binding Ribbon
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
e. pearls
misc button

11 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is so BEAUTIFUL! I love the papers you used!

Kraftin' Kathie said...

Wow...you did a wonderful job! This is really a gorgeous card and the color/pattern choices are perfect. Kathie

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...totally love it! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is so sweet! What a FUN color combination!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a pretty card,Jeanne! The colors,the papers...perfect! :)

Adrian said...

So adorable!

Glora said...

How PRETTY. The ribbon on the pocked is a perfect touch and I'm loving the blue and peach color combo. BEAUTIFUL job! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Jeanne!the colors and paper are perfect together,Have a great weekend!!!:)

janner said...

Very pretty card. I love the colours and of course the pocket.

Cassandra said...

Jeanne, this is so pretty! As usual...your attention to detail is amazing! The colors are gorgeous and all of the elements are in the perfect place. Beautiful!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Oh my what a BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE how you used so many patterns and colors! I just ADORE the card!