Monday, June 11, 2012

My Creative Time :: Scrappy Monday

Hello Monday! I guess if you weren't ready for it, Monday decided to come anyway. :) This morning over at My Creative Time it's time for another Scrappy Monday Layout Challenge! All you have to do is create a layout based on the sketch.

You are free to flip any of the elements around just as long as they are there. And don't forget to use those fabulous My Creative Time stamps...they work on layouts too! Then head on over to My Creative Time to link up your project.

And with that, here is my take on the sketch!
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock
My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup paper pack
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
My Creative Time Cherish This Moment
Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique hemp twine

Don't forget to head on over to link up your project at My Creative Time. You have until June 24th to enter!

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Jeanne! I love the bright, cheery colors you used!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute and fun...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Cathryn said...

Such a fun colorful layout! I love it, great job with this sketch Jeanne! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

I love this. It is bright, colorful and SO perfect for a 1st birthday layout! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

Kate said...

Beautiful LO! Love the bright colors.

Hugs,
Kate

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Jeanne...awesome Layout!! Beautiful design!! Awesome colors!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice bright and cheerful primary colors. I like the little sprinkle of stars. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cassandra said...

What an awesome layout! I just love the colors...such a good combo for a birthday. Nice job :)

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Such a fun Layout Jeanne! You are right! MCT stamps CAN be used on layouts!! Love it girl! hugs

Nancy

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ oh how happy, bright and cheerful is your layout! I love how you wrapped the hemp around the arrow ~ cute and clever idea! awesome job as always!!!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your layout is just FANTASTIC Jeanne!AWESOME job with all the great layers and the colors,BEAUTIFUL!!!:)