Friday, July 27, 2012

A few more sympathy cards.

What a busy week this has been over here, and I am so glad that it is almost over. Not only has it been busy, but I've unfortunately had to make some more sympathy cards. 

Since I did have quite a few to make, I decided to go with a simple card. I found this perfect design over at Gina K Designs (Stamp TV), which is where I got the totally cute stamp set I used for my image too. This is the Petals and Wings Stamp TV kit, and it has a ton of cute images and sentiments on it. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black and SoftStone cardstock
My Mind's Eye Meadowlark 6x6 paper stack
Stamp TV Petals and Wings kit
Offray Ribbon
Copics
Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen

I hope the rest of your Friday is fabulous! 

11 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great set for a sad occasion.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful card set...Sympathy cards are hard ones to make. Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

jeanne, these are all beautiful card that I'm sorry you had to make.

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ these are simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the design of these! I am sorry you had to make them but these will comfort them!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne, these are beautiful cards for a sad time. Thanks for sharing

LST in Colorado

Crafting Katie said...

These are really elegant and beautiful, Jeanne! Perfect design for a sympathy card.

Cassandra said...

Sorry you are having to make so many....but the sure are beautiful!!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

I'm sorry you had to make more sympathy cards - but these are so very lovely! Beautiful work!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards.
Sorry for your loss.
dmcardmaker

Kristi said...

These are very nice cards. Thank you for sharing.

Rachel said...

Thank you for the inspiration. I have yet to make sympathy cards even though I have a sympathy stamp set. I just don't know where to start. I really like how you made yours.