Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Creative Time :: Hello!

Happy Sunday! 
This morning I have another quick card using some more of those wonderful My Creative Time stamps and dies! I can't say enough how much I love My Creative Time products. Emma makes it SO easy to create a fabulous project in no time. And I mean no time! I literally created this b-e-a-utiful card just minutes ago. :)
And I LOVE the way these colors look together!
 Supplies: 
PaperTrey Ink Black and Soft Stone cardstock
My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings
Liz's PaperLoft hemp twine
Stampin' Up scallop border punch
iRock and gems

And don't forget about this fabulous sale happening NOW over at My Creative Time
Today is the last day, so head on over and pick up those stamp sets you've been waiting to get! I had to take  advantage of the sale because even though it's a "customer" appreciation sale, I just had to show Emma (and the rest of the My Creative Time family) my appreciation too!
That's it for today! Remember to stop by tomorrow, I'll be announcing the winner of the giveaway posted on my blog HERE!

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty card...the black really makes the others colours and patterns pop! Lee-Ann :)

Kraftin' Kathie said...

This is such a pretty card...I really love the the blue and yellow accented with black! Kathie

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful card! You have such a nice classic style!!! Love it :)

Ashley Nicole said...

I love love this card. Love the colors and the pattern paper is awesome. Love the flowers.
Ashley

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ oh this is just another BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE the colors, the design and of course those flowers! BEAUTIFUL job!

Rosie said...

cool cARD

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

ehbost said...

Lovely! Great palette! Boy, am I sorry I missed that sale!