Monday, July 9, 2012

Dude you're totally awesome!

Yay for Mondays!!
You know I'm kidding...right?! 
 My hubby, kiddos and I decided to take a little mini vacation this weekend We didn't travel too far from home, but at least it got us out the house for a couple days. But unfortunately, it's already time to head back to work.

But before we all get  back to our favorite day of the week. I have a project today showcasing some of the newest SVG files from Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Isn't this guy just the cutest?! You can check out her whole set of Sea Life cutting files, HERE!
These adorable little bubbles are from the Silhouette Library. I modified them a little to better fit the look I was going for. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
The Paper Studio A Day at the Beach paper stack
Core'dinations cardstock
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sea Life cutting files
Pink By Design Animated Greetings

That's all for today! Let's get this Monday over with! :)

14 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

He is so adorable!

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Eeeek! I LOVE this card! What an ADORABLE turtle! OMG ~ of course ~ not even going to say it! The bubbles look so real too! The whole scene is just AMAZING! Oh the post ~ yeah Monday ~ almost had me fooled there for a minute! You need a warning on this post too! Almost spit out my coffee!

LST in Colorado said...

Jeanne, what an adorable card, my grandson would love it. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Norris said...

Awww...YAY! I love your adorable scene! Awesome job, Jeanne! Thanks for sharing this with me. :D

Crafting Katie said...

That is a CUTE cut, Jeanne! Adorable card! The bubbles looks so real!

KAT said...

i'm a new follower. i love this card, and although i don't have a silouette, i'm going to try to replicate this with one of my cricut cuts, if you don't mind. thanks for sharing.

Migdalia said...

OMG!!!This is SOOOO Cute!!!Adorable!

Candace said...

that is TOOO cute!! love it!! new follower!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

"TOTALLY" cute! The bubbles looks so real!!!

Anonymous said...

THis little guy is totally cute. Love it.

quilt4fun2 said...

The bubbles look like they are floating and this has to be the most cute turtle I have seen yet! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is sooo ADORABLE Jeanne!SUPER SUPER job with your turtle and bubbles,AMAZING!!!:)

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Totally freakin' CUTE!!!! TFS --C

scrapBugz said...

Super cute! Love it.