Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink By Design :: Anniversary Challenge #4

Good morning! Today is the second anniversary for Pink by Design! I hope you are all enjoying the festivities! I was off to a slow start this morning, but I did get this challenge done. We are required to use a silhouette on our project. And yes...I pulled out the old trusty Expression! (Since my newer machines don't work.) You can read all about it here!
Supplies:
Stampin' Up Early Espresso cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
The Paper Studio Rodeo Girl paper stack
A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge
Pink By Design Cowboy Take Me Away
All Natural Hemp Cord
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink

Hopefully I'll see you back here soon for another Pink By Design challenge!

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...love it...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)