Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Peachy Challenge 27 :: Sketch Challenge

Hello! Are you ready for another project this morning? Today, I created a card for the current Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! You can read all about it on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog HERE.
Here is the sketch we are required to follow!
We only have until Wednesday at Midnight to enter, so head on over and link up your projects!

My card today is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. I used PaperTrey Ink White cardstock for the base and Kraft cardstock for my first layer. The pattern papers are all from the My Mind's Eye (Follow Your Heart) Be Amazing 6x6 paper stack. :)
I used some Spellbinders for my main image. That super cute sun is the Peachy Keen Large Sun stamp. But since I am totally in love with the Cornie faces, I decided to mask out the original face and add this Cornie face instead. I guess I just couldn't resist!  And I chose one of the sentiments from the newest Peachy Keen July Stamp of the Month.
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White, Kraft, Lemon Tart, and Summer Sunrise cardstock
My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Amazing 6x6 paper stack
Peachy Keen Large Sun
Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circles Small
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
PaperTrey Ink Buttons
Stampin' Up White Twine
Glossy Accents
Pebbles, Inc. chalk

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so super cute...love that little sun face...great paper too! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ oh this is just FABULOUS!!! II LVOE that sun ~ one of my favorites! Oh LOVE the papers you used!!! They are just stunning! Way to use those spellbinders too! AWESOME job as always miss jeanne!!!

Jovan said...

Wonderful card...I love the colors and papers!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Jeanne!your sun is sooo STINKIN' CUTE,LOVE IT!!!:)

Melissa said...

Great work! I like the Cornies too :)

Cassandra said...

One of my favorite things about your style is how you combine colors! They always look so FABULOUS!! This is such a cute card. Love the face you chose :)

Anonymous said...

The cornie face works.
I love your color choices.
I'm going to have to find me some of that paper!
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Michelle said...

Absolutley adorable !!! love the pattern, the colors the scallops the face everything !!!! Thanks so much for linking up to the Peachy Keen challenge this week!

Michelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! How incredibly CUTE is that?!?!?! LOVE that you added a cornie face to the sunshine! SOOO fun! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is an adorable card! I love the added buttons and of course the Cornie's faces always make me smile! Super cute!

Unknown said...

So dang cute, Jeanne! Love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at the PK Challenge again this week!