Thursday, July 19, 2012

A super quick thank you card!

Good morning! 
Today, I have a quick thank you card to share with all of you! I say super quick because all you need is a paper trimmer and some fabulous stamps. :) 

This is a 4 1/4 inch square card. The stamp from the My Creative Time Small Talk set is stamped on a 3x3 inch square. The most time consuming part is probably the coloring, other than that, it took me maybe 15 minutes to complete. So it would be a great card to make if you had to make a lot of them.
To finish it off, choose some simple embellishments. I used some hemp twine, black gems and the iRock.
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black and White cardstock
Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time Small Talk
My Creative Time Bloom Where You are Planted
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Copics
Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen
iRock and gems

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. Those flowers are adorable. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
email follower)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ GREAT card! LOVE that you used ALL those diffferent stamps sets from MCT! The colors and coloring are just wonderful! I TOTALLY agree with making a lot of these ~ i need to do that just to have them on hand! GREAT idea!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Quick, but absolutely adorable! Love the polka-dotted paper behind the cute flowers!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the paper! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

Nice! Great combo of stamp sets :)