Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Creative Time :: Thinking of You

Good morning! Well, the week is starting to wind down. I hope that it has treated you all well! Today I have another super quick post to share with you.

I made this super sweet thinking of you card for one of my fellow DT sisters last month. Yes, it's taken me a little while to actually get it posted. :) I just wanted to let her and her kiddos know that I was thinking about them. 
I didn't add too much to the card because I just LOVE the pattern on this Authentique paper. The colors are amazing. I did add some stitching with my Janome sewing machine. I think I am getting a little better at it...practice makes perfect, right?
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black and Soft Stone cardstock
Authentique Celebrate Collection
My Creative Time Floral Sentiments
My Creative Time Flower Petal Dies
PaperTrey Ink Buttons
Stampin' Up White embossing powder
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Janome

And...how about a SECOND card for today!
I wanted to make a cute little card for her 3 kiddos too, because it's always nice to get something in the mail. ;)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock
We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever 6x6 paper stack
Core'dinations
My Creative Time Just a Little Note To Say
Cricut Cartridge Pet Shop
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique hemp twine
Misc Button

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope the rest of your day is just fabulous! 

6 comments:

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ both of your cards are just perfect! The first one ~ oh my ~ you had me at sewing! I tell everyone that when they sew! the paper are just amazing and of course thos eflowers are just too cute! Oh the puppy card ~ love it and bet the kids did too! so sweet of you to think of them!

snappy scrappy said...

The dog card is too darn cute! Love the flower card...great colours and patterns!! Lee-Ann :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow jeanne, that first card's colors are awesome! love the stitching! oh and the dog is just adorable!

Ashley Nicole said...

I just love the first card. The pattern is fabulous and the flowers are perfect. The second card is too cute. Great pattern paper.
Ashley

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Jeanne,Both cards are FANTASTIC!I LOVE the stitching and the color on the first card and the puppy is too CUTE!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your cards. That paper from Authentique is beautiful...Love the colors.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com