Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jaded Blossom Challenge :: Party Favors!

Good morning! Today I have a super cute party favor to share that I'm submitting over at Jaded Blossom for their monthly challenge. The challenge for this month is to create any new party favor and use your Jaded Blossom stamps. You can read all about the details of the challenge here and about their newest designers too! 

While browsing the internet a while back, I found some cutting files over at The Cutting Cafe. They have a ton of fabulous files and printable stamps!

This file is the Life Savers Box. Isn't it just perfect?! I cut mine out using Make the Cut and my Silhouette Cameo. The box holds 4 life saver rolls and even comes with a cut to cover the life savers.
The border on the lid of the box was punched with the Stampin' Up Scallop border punch with PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock. I just glued it to the inside of my lid before I glued it all together.
After I began to assemble the file I decided it was just a little too tall for me, so I cut down the edges of the bottom box. 
All of these pattern papers are digital papers I purchased over at Jessica Sprague. This particular set of papers is from the Hello Sunshine kit from Designs by Dani. I printed them all on textured Bazzill white cardstock with my Epson printer. 
This bow is from the Bow Tie and Ribbon cut file. I used the Miscellaneous Fun and Sweet Celebrations Jaded Blossom stamps sets and then colored the sentiment in with my Tim Holtz Distress markers. 
Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you back here tomorrow morning...bright and early! :)

17 comments:

Seahorse Creations said...

Very cute,love the papers.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...lifesavers never looked so good! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

That is a really cute cut, Jeanne! I love the way you decorated it! You have the best collection of cuts!

Kate said...

This is so CUTE!!!!! Love the paper you used too. Thank you for joining us over at Jaded Blossom's July Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Michelle said...

this is soooo adorable !!! LOVE the cute box, what a cute little gift for someone...and ya know the new stamps would fit on the ends of those lifesavers....... just saying LOL !
thanks for joining us in the challenge!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jeanne said...

I know, I was thinking that as I posted the pics this morning! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great project! I love the box and lid and the papers are beautiful...I like small prints best. I have not tried printing my own papers yet. Worried about going through the ink too fast and if I am saving any $$ or if it would cost 3 times more to print my own. Thinking a printer with single color inks would be best.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ oh my how CUTE is this life saver box! Of course it is from the Silhoutte because I LOVE it!!!!Just love how you can wrap the rolls too! AMAZING job Jeanne! I really LOVE thi sbox and need it!!!! I will email you my address! LOL!

Regina Easter said...

this is beyond cute cute cute cute...can i put it up in the customer gallery over at the cutting cafe?

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute Treat Box!!!My favorite is the BOW!!!TFS

Cassandra said...

WOW!!! I just love this Jeanne. I totally think I'm gonna have to come over some day so that you can teach me all your SVG tricks. I'm so intimidated I haven't even't done anything yet :( I wish you didn't live so far away LOL GREAT JOB!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

~Kim

crazyaboutcricut said...

What a fantastic project!! Thanks for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Challenge :O)

Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT

Crystal said...

The papers you chose are perfect! What a fun little box! Thanks for entering the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Ashley Nicole said...

I just love this favor box and I really like how you wrapped the papers around the candy.
Ashley

Jamie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us on the challenge!

Jamie
Jaded Blossom DT

Abby said...

Super cute!!!!! Love that bow!! TY for entering the JB Challenge!!!