Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Creative Time :: Guest Designer!

Good morning crafty fans! I've got another super cute project to share with you today.

I'm using one of My Creative Time's earlier stamp sets, 100% Sweetness. It is actually one of My Creative Time's Valentine sets, but hey...you can use these sentiments at any time!
The hexagon card base is a shape in the Silhouette Library. I duplicated the shape, flipped it and then welded the two of them together to create the base. It measures just under a 5 1/2 inches in width, and a little less in height but I don't recall the actual measurement. I cut it out in PaperTrey Ink Kraft cardstock. To create the top layer, I used the internal offset feature and cut it out in My Mind's Eye Rosy 6x6 paper stack.

I found this adorable Frog Prince SVG file designed by Lisa Norris over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Isn't he just the cutest?! He was cut out in Core'dinations cardstock. The pattern paper is also from the My Mind's Eye Rosy stack. It has some of the cutest papers in it! I really love all of the new papers from My Mind's Eye, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite paper companies. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft, White, and Vintage Cream cardstock
My Mind's Eye Rosy 6x6 paper stack
My Creative Time 100% Sweetness
Silhouette Studio Library (Hexagon)
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Frog Prince SVG file

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute...love that frog! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa Norris said...

I love this, Jeanne! Once again...super cute card! :)

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ Okay this frong is WAY TOO CUTE!!! I LOVe his big ole smile ~ it is seriously CRACKING me up! The stamp sentiment is soooo PERFECT for your card! Simply ADORABLE!

Cathy said...

cute cute cute!!!

Jovan said...

OMG...ADORABLE!

Cassandra said...

He is such a cutie! I would totally kiss him LOL ;)

Ashley Nicole said...

Too cute! Love the shape and the frog!
Ashley