Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Peachy Challenge 24 :: Color Inspiration!

My second post for today and a super late one at that! I wanted to try and get a project done for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. And I think I have just an hour to spare. ;) 

Anyhoo, the challenge for this week is to create a project based on the color inspiration photo. The design must be new, and you must link up to the challenge blog by 11:59 p.m. EST tonight! Remember, you don't have to use Peachy Keen Stamps to play along, but you do have to use them to earn the title of Top Peach! For more details, click HERE!

And so with that, here is my project, using the June Stamp of the Month AND the 6x6 paper pack from the Peachy Picks kit! Aren't these little fairies just super adorable?! And the paper in the 6x6 stack was PERFECT for the challenge!
I used my Silhouette Studio and my Cameo to cut out the SVG companion file for the fairy. After I started coloring her, I thought she looked a little plain. I remembered seeing one of Lorie's cards from this set, so I added some white dot stitching to her. :)
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White, Berry Sorbet and Lemon Tart cardstock
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique crinkle ribbon and hemp twine
PaperTrey Ink button
Copics
iRock and gems
Glossy Accents

That's it for today! I hope the rest of your night is fabulous! 

7 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Oh I love this card. The image is so cute and I love the pattern paper.
Ashley

janner said...

Beautiful card. I love the paper you chose. The fairy is so sweet.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ BEAUTIFUL card! You colored her PERFECTLY and the white stitching just added that AWESOME touch too! Of course I LOVE the paper! Fabulous job!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet...great colouring!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

You did a beautiful job with her, Jeanne! I love this card! Thanks for joining in the fun at PKS!

Cassandra said...

Ok Miss Jeanne....I just got done telling Cindy that I'm glad I'm not a judge...and I'm gonna tell you too.....I would pick the two of you to win PKS Challenges every time. This card is too sweet! These fairies are my favorite!!! Nice job

Melissa said...

Darling card. The June stamps are some of my favorites.