Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th! Proud to be an American!

Happy 4th of July! 
I just have a super quick post for your today, because I will be celebrating my own July 4th festivities with my family. :)
 Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Black and White cardstock
Authentique Glory Collection
Misc blue Bazzill cardstock
SVG Cuts Made in America
My Creative Time My Little Firecracker
Sizzix Swirls embossing folder

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating this very special holiday, and remember if you're setting off fireworks, stay safe! 

6 comments:

Michelle said...

this is adorable Jeanne !!! love the aged red white and blue feel! so cute and pretty !!

Josie0602 said...

Fantastic card! I love the details you added!

Tracy

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful card!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

That is just the cutest thing ever, down to the detail of embossing on the skirt! Love it!!! Enjoy your day, Jeanne!!!

Kim H said...

jeanne ~ oh my this is seriously to CUTE! The shape, the kids, the flag, the embossing ~ okay EVERYTHING! LOVE it! Have fun today and enjoy your day off with your family!

Cassandra said...

Another AWESOME creation! You are so inspiring :) One of my favs :)