Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink By Design :: Anniversary Challenge #11

Well, this is probably going to be my final challenge today! I've had a blast doing the challenges...but it sure has been a challenge! My kiddos have been nagging me non-stop! :)

Challenge #11 is to create a single layer project. This was very difficult for me. I love layers and pop dots. But I think this turned out perfect!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink White cardstock
PaperTrey Ink Vintage button
Pink By Design Days Like This stamp set
Liz's PaperLoft Boutique Hemp Twine

HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY PINK BY DESIGN!!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great job...a single layer card is hard...I always feel that I need to add something else. This one is fab! Lee-Ann :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Great card. Love the simplicity. The twine and button are perfect.
Ashley

Rosie said...

wow love this card, simple yet awesome

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com